Volunteers Needed - Join the GenWeb Team
This county is available for adoption. Contact State Coordinator at IDGenWeb or visit our "Volunteer" page for detailed information on how to become a County Coordinator. If you do not know html but would like to learn, here is a good on-line tutorial - Pat Asher's basic html
|Obituary and cemetery look-ups for
Shelton-Ririe, East Rigby, Lewisville, and Annis.
|Karma Burtenshaw BurtenKC@aol.com|
|Deeds at the court house in Rigby||Karma Burtenshaw BurtenKC@aol.com|
|Old yearbook pictures from Rigby High School||Karma Burtenshaw BurtenKC@aol.com|
Rules for Lookup Volunteers
- Volunteers may do unlimited lookups if and only if:
- The lookup volunteer is the actual author and copyright holder of the publication.
- The lookup volunteer is using primary source documents ... whether they are treking to the courthouse or using their own xeroxed copies of public domain documents.
- The lookup volunteer has written permission from the author / copyright holder to use their publication for lookups
Rules for Lookup Requests
- Mention the name of the book in your message.
- Our volunteers aren't mind-readers &
- they may not remember which books they volunteered for.
- Make your requests for lookup limited in scope.
- "Tell me everything about the Smiths" is probably too broad.
If you haven't already read it, please go to the US GenWeb Copyrights
FAQ Page and read it carefully before you
request a lookup or volunteer to do lookups. This page has important information about copyright laws as they
apply to the USGenWeb project.